ZoneAlarmPro problem

M

Mmobilman

I had ZoneAlarm v4.0 for quite some time and had no problems at all. Recently I upgraded to v5.0 and then the problems started. I could open a browser and work within that page, then go to another browser page with no problem. However, when I tried to go back to the first page I got an error message Page Not Available. Zone Alarm support had me remove the program and reinstall but the problem remained. They then had me remove the program entirely, including the hidden files, etc. After doing that I could not open a browser at without rebooting several times and then the original problem surfaced again. Zone Alarm now says it is not their problem, but personally I don't believe in coincidences of this nature. Any suggestions would be appreciated as the system is very unstable now.

mmobilman

J

Jerry

http://forums.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/ will get you to the Zone Alarm forums

I had ZoneAlarm v4.0 for quite some time and had no problems at all. Recently I upgraded to v5.0 and then the problems started. I could open a browser and work within that page, then go to another browser page with no problem. However, when I tried to go back to the first page I got an error message Page Not Available. Zone Alarm support had me remove the program and reinstall but the problem remained. They then had me remove the program entirely, including the hidden files, etc. After doing that I could not open a browser at without rebooting several times and then the original problem surfaced again. Zone Alarm now says it is not their problem, but personally I don't believe in coincidences of this nature. Any suggestions would be appreciated as the system is very unstable now.

mmobilman

M

Mmobilman

I appreciate the suggestion, but as of the present time I cannot open any browser.
http://forums.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/ will get you to the Zone Alarm forums

mmobilman

Ask a Question