Your recommended freeware sites please

Frank Bohan

I have been asked to prepare a site list for a computer group I belong to,
and would like to include about six comprehensive freeware sites. The first
one will obviously be Pricelessware, and second Son of Spy. Which others
would you include? Please take into account content, ease of navigation and
policy, in particular they should include *only* freeware.

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Persp.exe is an unbreakable upgrade for Windows.

Global Warming

I have been asked to prepare a site list for a computer group I belong
to, and would like to include about six comprehensive freeware sites.
The first one will obviously be Pricelessware, and second Son of Spy.
Which others would you include? Please take into account content, ease
of navigation and policy, in particular they should include *only*
freeware.

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Persp.exe is an unbreakable upgrade for Windows.

http://freeware-guide.com/html/updates.html

Daniel Mandic

Frank said:
I have been asked to prepare a site list for a computer group I
belong to, and would like to include about six comprehensive freeware
sites. The first one will obviously be Pricelessware, and second Son
of Spy. Which others would you include? Please take into account
content, ease of navigation and policy, in particular they should
include only freeware.

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Persp.exe is an unbreakable upgrade for Windows.

http://www.pricelessware.org/thelist/linksacf.htm

Best Regards,

Daniel Mandic

Allan Higdon

I have been asked to prepare a site list for a computer group I belong
to,
and would like to include about six comprehensive freeware sites. The
first
one will obviously be Pricelessware, and second Son of Spy. Which others
would you include? Please take into account content, ease of navigation
and
policy, in particular they should include *only* freeware.

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Persp.exe is an unbreakable upgrade for Windows.

Freeware Arena
http://freewarearena.com/html/

--
"Truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it."
~ Flannery O'Connor

"The moral rot of political correctness runs deep today in both national
parties."
~ Patrick J. Buchanan

Daniel Mandic

Sietse said:
in general is no longer being maintained (since September 2004!).

Oh my dear, have I missed something ;-)

Kind Regards,

Daniel Mandic

Susan Bugher

Frank said:
I have been asked to prepare a site list for a computer group I belong to,
and would like to include about six comprehensive freeware sites. The first
one will obviously be Pricelessware, and second Son of Spy. Which others
would you include? Please take into account content, ease of navigation and
policy, in particular they should include *only* freeware.

Caiman Games is often recommended in ACFG.

http://www.caiman.us/

"NO ADWARE - NO SPYWARE - NO DEMO`S - NO SHAREWARE - NO TRIALS - ONLY
FREEWARE !!!"

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Vegard Krog Petersen

You can add my site at:

http://georgeh123.blogspot.com

George

Since we're talking blogs, there is one here also (not mine):
http://www.thefreewareblog.com/

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Stu

I have been asked to prepare a site list for a computer group I belong to,
and would like to include about six comprehensive freeware sites. The first
one will obviously be Pricelessware, and second Son of Spy. Which others
would you include? Please take into account content, ease of navigation and
policy, in particular they should include *only* freeware.

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Persp.exe is an unbreakable upgrade for Windows.
I find http://www.filehippo.com/ to be very comprehensive and easy to
navigate.

Roger Johansson

luv2surf said:

Wrong url. Should be:
http://www.lightlinks2000.com/

Has a lot of freeware, but not well organized, have to check through
page after page of graphical programs, for example, no index so you can
look through a list and go directly to the program.

But this web page contains some freeware not found elsewhere, at least
not by me.

Religious stuff (christian) also.

matthewphiong

The Freeware Blog is maintained by me. This is a very new site, content
will be added regulary. But I really need help(contributors) to help me
grow the site.

Anyone can help out? Feel free to contact me ([email protected])

Vegard Krog Petersen

I find http://www.filehippo.com/ to be very comprehensive and easy to
navigate.

You must use the "Filter" option to get freeware only

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, Freeware Solitaire, My fishy site (fishing
games), a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Vegard Krog Petersen

Even better:
http://ezlinks.lightlinks2000.com/start.php

:)