    recruits, "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU" I want to redesgin a similar picture for
    cricket club work voluteers for our ground "YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU" !does anyone
    have ideas or know where the clip art exists?

    Guest, Feb 22, 2006

  2. http://www.sterlingtimes.org/memorable_images53.htm

    Not sure what the copyright situation is, though.

    The "Dad's Army" variation (also at the URL above) would be fun - why not
    ask the BBC, as it's a voluntary thing, they might be willing to let you use
    it.

    --
    Brendan Reynolds
    Access MVP

    Brendan Reynolds, Feb 22, 2006

    BruceM Guest

    This is a newsgroup for Microsoft Access, a relational database program.
    It's not a likely source of the information you seek.

    BruceM, Feb 22, 2006

    BruceM Guest

    But then again...

    BruceM, Feb 22, 2006