yet more graphics card help needed!

Reaction score
well to be honest i would go for the 256mb version if you can stretch to it, you would see a noticeable improvement in performance

Reaction score
ok 256 mb then

so either one of them should fit,have the necessary amount of power needed e.t.c ??

Reaction score
the agp 6600gt's all require a molex connector i believe, whereas the pci-e ones don't.

Reaction score
lol no problem im not exactly a fountain of knowledge myself

basically all you do take a free molex connector from your power supply and plug it onto the card - you should have a few free inside.

they look like this:

http://www.izdir.com/electronic_work/article2/113_1304.JPG

oh and btw a molex power connector is required for any gamers card out atm. Some of the most powerful even need 2, so this is nothing unusual

Reaction score
k thanks

i should get the connector free with the card as it is in the budle, but couldnt i just use my previous connector??

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
on your power supply there should be a spare one, after you've fitted the card plug the spare connector into the graphics card

Reaction score
yeah, i have ordered it and worked out where to plug in the card and power supply e.t.c.

thanks for all your help and i will get back to you to see if it has worked!!!

Ask a Question