Yet Another Subform Requery Question

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Form Coding' started by CJ, Sep 3, 2007.

  1. CJ

    CJ Guest

    Hi Groupies

    I am using A2007

    I have a main form, frmJob which has a subform frmPurchases and this form
    has a subform, fsubInventory. My problem is the requery between the 2
    subforms.

    If a customer places an order for 10 products, I need the quantity to change
    in fsubInventory, right now it isn't updating until I move between records.

    On frmPurchases in the field PurchaseQuantity After Update Event I have the
    following code:
    Me!fsubInventory.Form!TotalStock.Requery

    I have also tried entering the code to the frmPurchases After Update
    Event....no luck.

    What am I missing?!?!?!?!?

    --
    Thanks in advance for your continued brilliance!

    CJ
    -----------------------------------
    Work together.....Save your sanity

    CJ, Sep 3, 2007

  2. CJ

    UpRider Guest

    >On frmPurchases in the field PurchaseQuantity After Update Event I have the
    >following code:

    Try this:
    if me.dirty then
    me.dirty = false
    Me!fsubInventory.Form!TotalStock.Requery
    endif

    UpRider

    UpRider, Sep 3, 2007

  3. CJ