XP SP2 - What to look out for?

Duncan Edment

OK, I now have a CD from MS with SP2 on it. I want to install it but, after
reading everything on here and other NGs about it, I'm a bit apprehensive. What
should I look out for / do before installing it? I run Norton System Works 2004
with Norton Internet Security. Should I be worried with this and the new
firewall in SP2?

Many thanks for your help

Duncan

--
Newsgroups are like one big sandbox that all of us
UseNet kiddies play in with peace & harmony.

Spammers, Cross-Posters, and Lamers are the
people that pee in our big sandbox.