XP Partition Corrupt

AbdSol

My secondary HDD drive partition got corrupted due to a
phisical error occured to my Primary HDD. I have tried
recovery softwares such as Partition Magic 8.0, Norton
Systemworks 2003, MS Knowledge on NT 4.0 NTFS recovery
using Diskedit, Tried with Fixmbr etc.., Still
it's "unknown". Got a suggestion from Public
Newsgroup "Bob" to use bootmaster
(http://bootmaster.filerecovery.biz) and have sent a txt
file.. still..no progress. Is there anyway of recovering
my Data, The drive contains 2 Fat32 & 1 NTFS partition.

Joseph Conway [MSFT]

What was the drive originally? Basic or dynamic? When you say it had a
physical error occur, what exactly do you mean? If the drive died
physically I would say your chances of recovery are very very slim. Have
you tried ontrack.com?

AbdSol

it's a Basic Disk, the primary hdd is phisically damaged.
however it's the operating system only. >> Now I have
recovered the NTFS partition created from WinXP in drive
2. Still two Fat32 partition is missing.
Thanks for the assistance from Robert Green"