XP Disk Clean Up : Whar are old compressed files?

Mr. Low

Hi,

I run disk clean up regularly.

If I tick clean up old compressd file what does this mean ?

Can it eliminate useful old data or other program related files that are
useful for good performance of my PC?

Thanks

Low

Alias

Mr. Low said:
Hi,

I run disk clean up regularly.

If I tick clean up old compressd file what does this mean ?

Can it eliminate useful old data or other program related files that are
useful for good performance of my PC?

Thanks

Low

I don't tick that. It compresses files and doesn't eliminate them. You
might want to add Crap Cleaner for clean ups. It does a far superior job
over the XP native application. Get it at www.ccleaner.com/

Alias

db.·.. >

the compression of old