    PSD files, only JPEG's. Any suggestions? I know about
    using Photoshop image browser, but I need to see these
    images in windows explorer.

    dixiedweeb, Jul 10, 2004

  2. dixiedweeb

    Yves Alarie Guest

    First I would check the Properties of the folder containing the .psd files.
    Right click on the name of the folder and click on Properties. Click on the
    Customize tab. See what you have there. If anything other than Pictures or
    Photos is selected as the template change it to Pictures. This works for me
    but I am on PS 7, not PS CS.

    Yves Alarie, Jul 10, 2004

  3. dixiedweeb

    Paul Ballou Guest

    Adobe apparently remove the ability to generate thumbnails for psd files in
    Photoshop CS, I haven't been able to get the thumbnails myself since
    installing CS. This may have been done to resolve an issue with PS as the
    thumbnail generator causing Windows Explorer to crash.

    --
    Paul Ballou
    MVP Office

    Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't
    control.

    Paul Ballou, Jul 10, 2004
  4. dixiedweeb

    Yves Alarie Guest

    Thanks Paul. Good to know, but obviously a real pain.

    Yves Alarie, Jul 10, 2004