XFX Type01 Bravo

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Lan OC have been taking a look at the XFX Type01 Bravo case - here's a snippet from their review:

"With this being XFX’s first attempt in the case market I don’t think anyone, including me, had any idea of what to expect. My first impression of the Type01 was that XFX really with a unique styling when compared to everything else that is on the market. In the past unique hasn’t always been a good thing, but I really do like the look that XFX put together.

One complaint would be with the amount of plastic they had to use. In my pros and cons, you will notice I mention that they styled the Type01 to match their video cards. If the Type01 would have come out a year earlier, this would have been perfect, but with the redesign of their cards for the R series, it means picking up a card to match your case will have you buying last year’s models. Inside its obvious XFX did their homework on wire management before building their first case, the Type01 is practically made out of grommeted holes. My only other nitpick would be with the top mounted I/O panel, with your USB ports facing up like this there is the potential to collect a little more dust and dirt than normal, so keep an eye on it if you decide to pick up the Type01."

title.jpg

Read more here.

Ask a Question