Xbox 360 is 'better' than PS3. it has more RAM memory

J. Clarke

theOne said:
Bob,
I agree with you wholehearteldy on how ignorant these cross posters are
but c'mon. Bandwidth? It is free above and beyond what I pay for my
monthly pkg. If there were a cap on my ISP, I'd be one of the first
they'd call, a loooooonng time ago.

Depends on where you are. In some parts of the world people pay by the bit.

Paul Heslop

Thomas said:
Good point. Every time you bitch, you "waste" just as much if not more
bandwidth than the guy you are complaining about.

At that point, not only are you a whiner, but you are a hypocrite.

-Thomas

I had started cutting the other groups out of the header but you never
know which group you are answering... and BTW, you ARE being abusive.

Paul Heslop

Thomas said:
True, it is finite to some degree. Explain your detriment when something
is crossposted though. Didn't think so.

"Have to"?

I have to pay my bills. I have to go to work. I don't have to read every
post in a group, nor do I have to killfile everyone I disagree with.

-Thomas

you are missing the point entirely. These posts, though they have
slowed recently, were coming thick and fast at one time and they are
being xposted. Whether you personally choose to read them or not is
upto you. I don't read them, or at least no more than a few words in
the first lines. When you've seen one you've seen them all.

You said you were new here... you've certainly got into the swing of
things quickly for a 'noob'

People who complain about off topic and troll posts are just 'whiners'
or 'hypocrites'... so it's okay to be abuse a group but not to defend?
You have strange concepts of judgement.

theOne

Why are you being so ignorant? It's clear that's not even my point (to
any sane person). Contrasted to the words you put in my mouth, I stated
the opposite. I quite literally downplayed the whole bandwidth thing
because it's nothing.

" At that point huh?"
At that point (of your post) I concluded you're a ****ing moron :)
LOL, you're not the wittiest one on the block are you JR?

Thomas

Paul said:
I had started cutting the other groups out of the header but you never
know which group you are answering... and BTW, you ARE being abusive.

Not abusive, I just don't mince words. The world is a tough place; get a
helmet.

-Thomas

Thomas

theOne said:
Why are you being so ignorant? It's clear that's not even my point (to
any sane person). Contrasted to the words you put in my mouth, I stated
the opposite. I quite literally downplayed the whole bandwidth thing
because it's nothing.

" At that point huh?"
At that point (of your post) I concluded you're a ****ing moron :)
LOL, you're not the wittiest one on the block are you JR?

Ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem.

Come on, can't you do any better than that? If you're going to insult
someone's intelligence, at least show that you have the intellect of a
doorknob.

-Thomas

Thomas

Paul said:
you are missing the point entirely. These posts, though they have
slowed recently, were coming thick and fast at one time and they are
being xposted. Whether you personally choose to read them or not is
upto you. I don't read them, or at least no more than a few words in
the first lines. When you've seen one you've seen them all.

You said you were new here... you've certainly got into the swing of
things quickly for a 'noob'

I am new to the group. I have been fighting with idiots on the internet
since 1997. Keeps your mind nimble, and when someone in the "real world"
picks a fight with you, you annihilate them.

So like you said, seen one, seen 'em all. We're just supposedly talking
about video games instead of sports or politics. Same idea, different topic.
People who complain about off topic and troll posts are just 'whiners'
or 'hypocrites'... so it's okay to be abuse a group but not to defend?

"Defend?" "Defend" what?

Cut the shit. You aren't William Wallace and this isn't Scotland. This
is a ****ing NEWSGROUP. And telling some dipshit not to do what he's
doing WHEN THE WHOLE POINT OF WHAT HE IS DOING IS TO GET YOU TO TELL HIM
NOT TO is not "defending" anything. All you are doing is whining about
what he does and crossposting more, which makes you a hypocrite.

-Thomas

Fred Liken

Sack up and buy them all.

XBox 360, PS3 AND Revolution will all be mine on their release dates.
That's the only way to do it.

Or just wait until they have a game on them that you must have, so as to
reduce paying premiums just to be the first geek in line...
That's the only way to be assured that you can play the best games in
every genre.

Fanboy nonsense is ridiculous.

At least we agree there.

Paul Heslop

Thomas said:
Not abusive, I just don't mince words. The world is a tough place; get a
helmet.

-Thomas

yes dear... mind you put on your best smile before you meet real
people.

theOne

ok, let me rephrase. What you stated made no sense. Your attempt to
find an argument is convoluted. The reason being is: you're arguing
with pretty much the same things you actually agree with in your
diluted attempt to martyr me as a contrasting view. That makes you a
****ing moron. Is that better?

idiot, idiot, idiot

Thomas

theOne said:
ok, let me rephrase. What you stated made no sense.

Sorry that you aren't bright enough to comprehend a simple concept.
Your attempt to
find an argument is convoluted. The reason being is: you're arguing
with pretty much the same things you actually agree with in your
diluted attempt to martyr me as a contrasting view.

If THAT is what you really gleaned from my post, I am afraid that you
are too much of a ****ing moron for me to be successful in explaining it
to you.

-Thomas

theOne

"Good point. Every time you bitch, you "waste" just as much if not more
bandwidth than the guy you are complaining about.

At that point, not only are you a whiner, but you are a hypocrite."

Damn, another spoon feed lackey trying to use reverse psychology or as
you say Fred, backpeddle his way out. :)

What I "gleaned" from your post was a pitiful attempt at a put down. I
know that I cross posted to many groups (albeit not as many as who I
was talking too) while at the same time telling someone else they cross
posted to many groups. Obviously, you didn't "glean" anything from my
post. Did you think that you uncovered an oxymoron Sherlock?! I
wasn't whining and I certainly didn't consider it a waste of my time
or I wouldn't be doing (although I'm beginning to think talking to you
is). Since the title "hypocrite" would only be applicable to that
last statement (and I use certainly do use a shit load of bandwidth per
month), that makes you a total idiot friend.

Word of the day = GLEAN.......lmao, you're so cool and well spoken.....
:)

Thomas

theOne said:
"Good point. Every time you bitch, you "waste" just as much if not more
bandwidth than the guy you are complaining about.

At that point, not only are you a whiner, but you are a hypocrite."

Damn, another spoon feed lackey trying to use reverse psychology or as
you say Fred, backpeddle his way out. :)

What I "gleaned" from your post was a pitiful attempt at a put down.

You mean "pitiful attempt at a put down" as in "idiot, idiot, idiot"?
know that I cross posted to many groups (albeit not as many as who I
was talking too) while at the same time telling someone else they cross
posted to many groups. Obviously, you didn't "glean" anything from my
post. Did you think that you uncovered an oxymoron Sherlock?! I
wasn't whining and I certainly didn't consider it a waste of my time
or I wouldn't be doing (although I'm beginning to think talking to you
is). Since the title "hypocrite" would only be applicable to that
last statement (and I use certainly do use a shit load of bandwidth per
month), that makes you a total idiot friend.

Word of the day = GLEAN.......lmao, you're so cool and well spoken.....
:)

OK, you dumb ****wad, point out exactly where in my original response to
your post, you stupid dipshit, I referred to you specifically as being a
whiner and a hypocrite. I will wait here, you pitiful waste of air.

You see, outside of your self-important sphere, outside of that dank
corner of your mom's basement where you dwell and spew your idiotic,
myopic ramblings, there is a WHOLE WORLD that DOES NOT revolve around
you, you stupid piece of shit.

Here's a hint, it's called "collective you." As in "you can lead a horse
to water, but you can't make it drink." In case, you stupid ****, you
didn't realize it, when people utter that saying, THEY AREN'T TALKING TO
YOU SPECIFICALLY. It's known as the "collective you."

You truly are a first-rate imbecile. I have come across a lot of
self-important, arrogant, ignorant tools, but you take the cake. Never
before have I seen someone so COMPLETELY miss the ****ing point, then
attack someone else as if THEY are the idiot.

You are a complete and utter disgrace to the human race, and I doubt
anyone would mind if you ended your life now. It's probably a good idea.

-Thomas

theOne

Newsgroups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2, alt.games.video.xbox,
comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video, microsoft.public.xbox,
microsoft.public.xbox.games
From: Thomas <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 00:20:48 -0600
Subject: Re: SHUT UP!!!!!
original | Report Abuse
Bob,
I agree with you wholehearteldy on how ignorant these cross posters are
but c'mon. Bandwidth? It is free above and beyond what I pay for my
monthly pkg. If there were a cap on my ISP, I'd be one of the first
they'd call, a loooooonng time ago.
Your're right in terms of the broader implications though. Probably why
so many people have dropped usenet all together in favor of moderated
forums and bulletin boards with avatars, sigs, and the like.
btw, you just crossposted to a shitload of groups :)

Good point. Every time you bitch, you "waste" just as much if not more
bandwidth than the guy you are complaining about.

At that point, not only are you a whiner, but you are a hypocrite.

-Thomas

Are you on drugs man? I just showed you and here it is again. LMAO!
Collective you huh? You replied directly to me and are off your
rocker!!! I bet not a single person here gets the "deeper you" you
freakin' psychotic!

theOne

here it is again...I'm laughing my ass off I can't get enuff!

Thomas sez
At that point, not only are you a whiner, but you are a hypocrite.

so by you you don't be you (direct) but you're connoting to the
broader implications of society as a whole huh? OMG, I wish I could
attach an mp3 of me laughing at your stupid ass whle typing that
garbage!

Thomas

Newsgroups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2, alt.games.video.xbox,
From: Thomas <[email protected]> - Find messages by this author
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 00:20:48 -0600
original | Report Abuse

Good point. Every time you bitch, you "waste" just as much if not more
bandwidth than the guy you are complaining about.

At that point, not only are you a whiner, but you are a hypocrite.

-Thomas

Are you on drugs man? I just showed you and here it is again. LMAO!
Collective you huh? You replied directly to me and are off your
rocker!!! I bet not a single person here gets the "deeper you" you
freakin' psychotic!

Are you really that ****ing stupid?

I get it now. You're trolling me. NOBODY could be THAT ****ing dumb
unless it's on purpose.

-Thomas

theOne

Thomas,
Thank you (in a way).
As you attempt to culturally reshape the norm for interpersonal
communication and directed speaking, I realized something. This is a
complete and utter waste of my time, talking to lunatics such as
yourself. I mean really, the only people in this group I genuinely
enjoy speaking with are but a few (MattinglyFan, Fred, Boody to name a
few), and there are far better things I could be doing right now, such
as enjoying this beautiful day out by the pool or spending time with my
gorgeous wife, perhaps even pick up that G35 coupe that I've been
egging to purchase for the past few months. And here I am talking to
you, someone who quite frankly, I feel apathy torwards, for even
replying to this tomfoolery, because you may seriously be ill. Take
care, my sick friend. I concede to your chaotic world of "the
collective you". You should write a book about your perverse world.
Ciao.

Paul Heslop

theOne said:
[...]

:O) that was very sweet. Can you write me a prescription?

theOne

ewwww....a triad.....look Thomas, more c-o-m-m-u-n-i-c-a-t-i-o-n. By
that I don't mean just us three though, but EVERYBODY, even though I'm
replying [directly] to you only you atm Paul, I mean to say ........I'm
connotating here to broader things...groups of people.....no
wait.....I'm talking to Thomas....err...Paul...that
is..metaphor...hmmm....stick, tree. forest...save the planet...... ahhh
shit.......I give up......conversation is so utterly complicated
without pragmatism :>\

what's your copay Paul? I can provide you generic if you'd like. Will
you be dropping it off at Thomas' house or taking the blue pill
yourself?