X Box Demos wanted ?????

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I've looked for X Box demos but can't seem to find any to download . Anyone got any good links ? Thanks .
user.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
So if I'm reading this right , unless you have an X Box connected to the internet you can't get any Demos . By which I mean that you can't download demos to your pc and then burn them to disc to play on the X Box . Good old microsop . Can't understand why me friend didn't get a pc . Oh well not my problem .
nod.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Is this for the normal xbox (not the 360)? We've got one of the older ones, but I didn't know you could download demos for them off the net?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Get the demos from magazine cover disks or xbox live.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ian its the ordinary X Box and I told my friend that I would try to find him some demos . I know nought about X Boxes .

TD my friend is playing his XB at home on his telly and has no internet connection . He saw me playing CoD on me pc and asked if it was possible to get any modern demos for the XB . He only wants to while away some time without spending mega bucks .

VR magazines sound good I'll check them out . By X Box Live do you mean a mag or the internet site ??

Thanks guys . :D

Reaction score
Ahhh sorry mate misunderstood. Problem is to get demos on magazines is quite costly. Have you tried looking on ebay or somehting like that?

I magazine here is about £6 I think thats what? about $9 - $12

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Ahhh sorry mate misunderstood. Problem is to get demos on magazines is quite costly. Have you tried looking on ebay or somehting like that?

I magazine here is about £6 I think thats what? about $9 - $12

Magazines over will be around the £5 mark I guess at least the pc mags are . Your right thats expensive just to get a demmo or two .Might give e-bay a look though . :D

Reaction score
you can pick up really cheap xbox games in these computer shops

dont know where u are from mate, but we got this shop called computer exchange
and they sell these games for the old xbox for peanuts.

the point im going to make is why bother playing demos?
I hate them!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Might give e-bay a look though . :D
Thats a good idea, give me a shout if any titles are of interest, i may have them. :)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
psd99 said:
you can pick up really cheap xbox games in these computer shops

dont know where u are from mate, but we got this shop called computer exchange
and they sell these games for the old xbox for peanuts.

the point im going to make is why bother playing demos?
I hate them!

Lake District .

Demos are free , nuf said .

V_R me mates polish and his english aint so good so any games have to be fairly straight forward . He liked the look of Call of Duty so anything thas along those lines . Looked on e-bay and there seems to be a fairly good choice for around £5 inc postage .

:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Well I went e-baying and got me mate ,

Max Payne

Armed and Dangerous

all for a cracking £6.98 . hope they are simple enough on the instructions . Hes going to pick up some strange english playing A+D though .

laughingsmiley.gif
:D

Ask a Question