Wrapping text around a picture

Jason E

I would like to be able to wrap text around a picture as
one can do in Microsoft word. Is there a way to add a
picture to a text box or some other method of doing
this? Can I create and L or U shaped text box manually
that could create the same effect by putting the picture
in the empty space?

Ron Sommer

PowerPoint will not wrap like Word can.
You must do the wrap in Word and insert in PowerPoint.

Robert Lerner

Textboxes in PowerPoint do not offer wrapping properties like word
processors. To do this in PowerPoint, start a new document in Word. Insert
your graphic and type your text as you want it to appear in PowerPoint. Also
set your wrapping properties as you want it to appear. Highlight the
paragraph(s) and then copy it. In PowerPoint do a Paste Special (Edit menu)
as a Word Object.

Glen Millar

Robert,

Was just washing the car and I thought: "That's a good work-around".

Then I thought: "I wonder if this works if the recipient only has the
PowerPoint Viewer"? Do you have any ideas on that? I tested it here
and it works OK, but I wonder if that is the case for those without
Word already installed?

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature

Robert Lerner

I agree with Steve as I've had shows sent to me with objects inserted for
which I did not have the source application and it showed up fine. I just
could not open the object.

Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Thank you for the info you just made my day:):D

--
-Robert Lerner

news:[email protected]...