WPA Error on an Image built with a legal Volume Licensing CD

At my site We have the Select Lincensing agreement, and
our XP Images are built with the Enterprise CDs where WPA
is disabled. However, we have the following error on 3
different PCs after login.

"- Windows Product Activation -
A problem is preventing Windows from accurately checking
the license for this computer. Error Code: 0x80090019"

After clicking the "OK" button, I am back at the login screen again. This
process continues to Loop from Login to WPA popup and back to Login again".

I can ony log into "Safe Mode at the Command Line" and was
unable to run rstrui.exe (system restore). After changing
the shell in registry to Progarm Manager (to run system
restore) I still got the same error lop when trying to log
into XP with Progman.exe as the shell.

I also tried the following which did not work:
- Tried "Last Known Good Configuration" it didn't work

- KB 310794 did not work.
1) For the Security Provider fix by deleting
the "Provider" keys in the registry didn't because they
did not exist
2) for the "Reset Drive Letter" there is only one drive in
the system. And the Provider key with "ImagePath" value
did not exist.

regsvr32 for Both of the following didn't work:
- regwizc.dll
DllRegisterServer in regwizc.dll failed. Return code was:
0x80040154
- licdll.dll
Return code was: 0x80020009

ran "chkdsk -r" but still had the same login problem

Booted From WinPE:
Deleted C:\pagefile.sys (didn't Work)

I need a fix for this problem, if this happens on a larger
number of PCs we will not have enough time or resources to
reImage them all.

Bob Qin [MSFT]

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for your posting here.

It seems that you have ever submitted another post for this issue before. I
found that our engineer, "Darrell Gorter[MSFT]" has replied your post at
2004-09-04 16:15:52 PST in the group of
microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage.

You can check the detailed reply at the following web site.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=zh-CN&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=oD3if1glEHA.32
60%40cpmsftngxa10.phx.gbl&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3DWPA%2520Error%2520on%252
0XP%2520Open%2520License%2520CD%253F%253F%253F%26hl%3Dzh-CN%26lr%3D%26ie%3DU
TF-8%26sa%3DN%26tab%3Dwg

If you need any further help, please feel free to post here.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Bob Qin
Microsoft Online Partner Support