    still image. Thanks
    --
    lewisb

    Guest, Aug 22, 2006

    I agree. I want to move the text on some of my still photo clips so they
    aren't in the middle of the photos. Is this possible?
    homere

    Guest, Aug 23, 2006

    Rehan Guest

    Yes but requires some coding using the XML files:
    http://www.rehanfx.org/customtc.htm

    There are hundreds of custom XML titles floating around on the
    WindowsMovieMakers.NET forums:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=TitleDLL+site:www.windowsmoviemakers.net

    --
    Rehan