    corporations choose to configure a workgroup, a domain or a multiple
    domain?

    , Jan 31, 2007

  2. Ron Sommer Guest

    The difference between the types of networks is in where shared information
    is stored and how the information is accessed...............
    Did you really think that you could get your homework done by asking a
    question is a newsgroup?
    --
    Ronald Sommer

    <> wrote in message
    :I would like to know what type of businesses, companies and
    : corporations would choose to configure a workgroup? A domain? A
    : multiple domain? Why would certain businesses, companies and
    :

    Ron Sommer, Jan 31, 2007

  3. Malke Guest

    wrote:
    > I would like to know what type of businesses, companies and
    > corporations would choose to configure a workgroup? A domain? A
    > multiple domain? Why would certain businesses, companies and
    > corporations choose to configure a workgroup, a domain or a multiple
    > domain?

    Size, security, centralized management.

    Use Google to learn about domains.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Jan 31, 2007
  4. wrote:
    > I would like to know what type of businesses, companies and
    > corporations would choose to configure a workgroup? A domain? A
    > multiple domain? Why would certain businesses, companies and
    > corporations choose to configure a workgroup, a domain or a multiple
    > domain?

    Why not read your text book, or pay attention in class, then?

    --

    Bruce Chambers

    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm