Word macro based on following text

Discussion in 'Microsoft Access Macros' started by Sena, May 6, 2010.

  1. Sena

    Sena Guest

    Hi,

    I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which
    can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to
    run the macro.

    Let me put that as an example.

    Last Due Date : 40170 - this is relative date. I have macro to
    convert this.

    as soon as i type the macro behind the number, it should convert it.

    Last Due Date : 40170=cdate ---should call the macro and next
    moment macro does

    Last Due Date : 40170=23-12-2009

    issue here, how can activate the macro :)

    thank you very much for your help.

    regards,
    Dwija

    Sena, May 6, 2010

  2. Dwija,

    The focus of this newsgroup is macros in Access, the database programme.
    You will have a better chance of getting a good answer to your question if
    you re-post to a Word newsgroup.

    --
    Steve Schapel, Microsoft Access MVP

    Steve Schapel, May 6, 2010

  3. Sena

    KARL DEWEY Guest

    Is this a Word or Access question?

    If it Access why not use this --
    CVDate("40170")
    or
    CVDate([YourField])

    --
    Build a little, test a little.

    KARL DEWEY, May 6, 2010
  4. Sena

    Dwijadas Guest

    On May 7, 3:45 am, KARL DEWEY <>
    wrote:
    > Is this a Word or Access question?
    >
    > If it Access why not use this --
    >     CVDate("40170")
    > or
    >     CVDate([YourField])
    >
    > --
    > Build a little, test a little.
    >

    > "Sena" wrote:
    > > Hi,

    > > I need to call a date convert macro from Word. I have the macro which
    > > can covert the date from one format to another but every time need to
    > > run the macro.

    > > Let me put that as an example.

    > > Last Due    Date  : 40170   - this is relative date. I have macro to
    > > convert this.

    > > as soon as i type the macro behind the number, it should convert it.

    > > Last Due    Date  : 40170=cdate ---should call the macro and next
    > > moment macro does

    > > Last Due    Date  : 40170=23-12-2009

    > > issue here, how can activate the macro :)

    > > thank you very much for your help.

    > > regards,
    > > Dwija
    > > .

    Opps, I did posted in wrong group. this is a word macro.

    Thank you.

    Dwijadas, May 7, 2010