From: "pwallace" <[email protected]>
Subject: Word Global Template Error in Terminal Services
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:56:11 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.termserv.apps

Hi All,

We are running Word 2000 on W2K servers configured for
Terminal Services. The office 2000 suite was installed
using the transform file. I'm frequently getting this
message when I start Word in a Terminal Services Session.
I if acknowledge the prompt be clicking the "OK" button it
goes away and I can seem to work with no problems. Any
idea what is causing it and how I can get rid of it? TIA

"The Global template, NORMAL.DOT, is already open as an
add-in program"
--

This is more of a Word question but check out the following article.

112496 - WD: "The Global Template Is Already Open..." Error Starting Word
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];112496

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.