Word 2k3 Comments

Colonel Blip

Hello, All!

Is there a place one can set the font of inserted Comments in Word (also the
color)?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Jay Freedman

Hello, All!

Is there a place one can set the font of inserted Comments in Word (also the
color)?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Modify the style named Comment Text.

Jay Freedman

OK, for once the picture helps to clarify what you're asking.

The comment balloon contains things in two different styles. The word
"Comment" and your initials are in Balloon Text style (which it shares with
the first part of any Track Changes balloon you might also have). The part
of the comment that you type will be in Comment Text style.

Jay Freedman

That color is set by the "Comments color" dropdown in the Track
Changes options dialog. You may have that set to the purple color
(actually a faded shade of the "dark blue" choice), or it may be set
to "By author" which means Word gets to choose. You can choose yellow
if that's what you prefer.

Colonel Blip

Finally with your guidance I found the little bugger. Thanks again.