Word 2007 saving default changed grid spacing not working

Dave

In Word 2007 (Vista), when changing grid spacing and clicking on default and
OK, the saved default doesn't seem to save as a default.

Is there some trick to saving a default into the normal.dotm so that the
grid spacings will stay as I intended them to be?

Stefan Blom

Have you tried opening the normal.dotm file as a document, via the Open
dialog box, and then change the grid settings directly?

Dave

Thanks!

It worked.

Stefan Blom said:
Have you tried opening the normal.dotm file as a document, via the Open
dialog box, and then change the grid settings directly?

Joined
Sep 26, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Stefan:
I cannot find the <normal.dotm> file. I did a search for <*.dotm> and got two Avery files on the entire "C" drive. Where are they - please?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news:[email protected]...