Wireless Internet problem.

Reaction score
Ok I have been having this problem for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and I want to get to the bottom of it.

Ok a couple of weeks ago I took my computer up to the local computer guy to clear the system (because a week before that I had a Trojan virus and I thought I still had it on there even after he said he thought he got rid of it) and so he did, and he told me he installed all of the new drivers and stuff after clearing it for my wireless network which is the Linksys Wireless N (the laptop already had when I bought it a N card built inside it). So now ever since he has cleared it and put those drivers on my laptop it has been disconnecting me at random times and I have to unplug the router for the only way to get the internet back when it disconnects, and when I do have the internet it is only about 1/2 the speed as when I had it before he cleared it (Before: 215 mbps and After: 130 mbps). Please give me any feedback of what you think is wrong or if you have a solution.

Ask a Question