From: "Wayne Smith" <[email protected]>
Subject: WINZIP Corrupted How to delete from registry
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 01:40:58 -0800
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.win2000.registry

Help!!!!!

Every time I try and open an application Winzip opens
instead does anybody now how top cure this
--

Assuming the application is an executable check the Default value in the registry key HKCR\.exe and make sure it is still
set to exefile. If it is then check the Default value in the registry key HKCR\exefile\shell\open\command and make sure it is

Bill Peele
Microsoft Enterprise Support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the
terms specified at http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread
from which they originated.

Bill Peele [MS]