WinTv USB

Reaction score
i have that Tv Card, i am trying to record my PS3 on the computer, i have connected it using a S-Video to Composite but the only picture i can get in recording software is Analogue TV.

somebody tell me what im doing wrong

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
what software do you have? is it winTV 2000?

if it is, in the top left there are the arrows for selecting the channel, there should be a green line between them? click that and it changes the source

Reaction score
when i open it it is playing normally, if i click the green line it turns to a black and white picture, again it changes to a frozen black and white picture

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
ok, if you go into menu> suite manager

on the left you should see the sources, if not click 'show suites' expand the sources and go through them the picture should change accordingly, you should have just the one composite source, add a new channel and go through the numbers, i'm hoping that its just a case of tuning a channel just like you do with the TV

other than that i'm stumped

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Would this software be any good for you . I have only read about it not used it as I'm doing some research on tv cards at the moment .

http://www.gbpvr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=19&Itemid=35

happywave.gif

Reaction score
im not looking for software, i already have suitable software.

im trying to find out how to get whatever is showing on my TV to show on Computer rather than just channel 1-5

Ask a Question