    (I've done this in a Winform)
    Easy integration with host browser via events methods and properties
    Integration with Office Apps

    Chris Kennedy, Sep 11, 2009

  2. Stay away from winforms for this application. You can use winforms controls
    like ActiveX controls but WPF will be simpler as a browser app or maybe on a
    silverlight site.

    WPF's latest version and Silverlight 3 are pretty much the same so if you
    learn XAML it will apply to both.

    Bob Powell [MVP]
    Visual C#, System.Drawing

    Ramuseco Limited .NET consulting
    http://www.ramuseco.com

    Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
    http://www.bobpowell.net/tipstricks.htm

    Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
    http://www.bobpowell.net/faqmain.htm

    All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
    Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.

    Bob Powell [MVP], Sep 13, 2009

  3. How would Silverlight handle something like dragging and dropping a file
    from the desktop or Outlook and then doing something with it. I've got this
    to work quite well with emdedding WinForm controls but struggled to find
    Silverlight examples. I'd prefer to use Silverlight and WPF in the longer
    run.

    Chris Kennedy, Sep 13, 2009