Windows XP SP3 on CD?

Olórin

EDV9500 said:
you can purchase sp3 on CD from the following website. It is $3.99 US
plus
shipping

https://om2.one.microsoft.com/opa/V...e3453ad966d&LocaleCode=en-us&JavaScriptOn=yes

But it's worth pointing out that this will be a CD with JUST SP3 on; it
won't be usable to reinstall anything immediately after a format, as Rainy
seems to want to do. Of course, if a reformat should prove necessary, it can
be used to install the service pack once XP has been reinstalled from a
separate disc, or it can be used to create a slipstreamed install disc.

Tom [Pepper] Willett

It's round.

<Garry Wimer> wrote in message : Hello Richard--I see you have XP-SP-3 CD. Tell me more about the CD.
:
: Thanks Garry