Windows XP Pro with SP3 Setup CD?

tecknomage

This issue is about a future release, if any at all. Specificaly WinXP Pro
SP3 (included) Setup CD.

I have contacted Microsoft; Marketplace, Customer Service, and their Order
Desk, all do not have any answer.

*** Has anyone heard if Microsoft is going to realease the full WinXP Pro
SP3 Setup CD?

By the way, I found a way to make my own from a post somewhere in WinXP
Newsgroups, but I'd much perfer a Microsoft factory setup CD.

bud

tecknomage said:
This issue is about a future release, if any at all. Specificaly WinXP Pro
SP3 (included) Setup CD.

I have contacted Microsoft; Marketplace, Customer Service, and their Order
Desk, all do not have any answer.

*** Has anyone heard if Microsoft is going to realease the full WinXP Pro
SP3 Setup CD?

By the way, I found a way to make my own from a post somewhere in WinXP
Newsgroups, but I'd much perfer a Microsoft factory setup CD.

Microsoft is scheduled to stop selling Windows XP today so unless they are
convinced somehow to change their minds on that, There will be no more
copies of XP produced.