Windows Mail - downloaded my yahoo mail

Dino

When I signed into Windows Mail, from my stamps.com program, Windows Mail
automatically downloaded my entire in box from my "prodigy.com" mail box.

Is there a way to transfer my messages back to the prodigy in box?

Thanks,

Dino

Gary VanderMolen

No, not unless Prodigy offers the IMAP protocol as well as the POP3 protocol.
The only other thing you can do is resend them back to yourself, one at a time.

By default Windows Mail will delete messages from the server after a
successful download. To change that behavior, go to Tools, Accounts,
select your mail account, Properties, Advanced, select "Leave a copy of
messages on server."

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)