    is een onbekende fout opgetreden) An unknown error occurred.
    --
    Kees

    Kees, Jul 12, 2010

  2. Kees

    Bruce Hagen Guest

    Bruce Hagen, Jul 12, 2010
  3. Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
    Windows Mail over time.

    Try running the various database repair functions in the WMUtil program:
    http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

    If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
    http://download.live.com/wlmail
    The newer beta of WLM is very stable although it has a few bugs:
    http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials-beta

    WLM will automatically import all your WM data.

    Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

    When I select items in a box and try to delete them, I get the message: (Er

    Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\), Jul 12, 2010
  4. Kees

    MikeM Guest

    MikeM, Aug 23, 2010
  5. Kees

    MikeM Guest

    MikeM, Aug 23, 2010
  6. Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
    http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

    If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
    http://download.live.com/wlmail
    It will automatically import all your WM data.

    Gary VanderMolen, Aug 23, 2010
  7. Kees

    AK Guest

    Hi! All

    A folder in my Inbox has disappeared - probably deleted by mistake. Would
    like to restore it. Any ideas!

    AK

    AK, Aug 24, 2010