windows mail being blocked

RIDICULOUS

I CAN'T STAND THIS COMPUTER MUCH MORE - KEEPS BLOCKING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT -
THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE I BUY - FIX IT NOW - PLEASE.,

Dave N9

You need to provide some info...

Who provides your email account? ( the part after the @ in your email
address)?

Did you have it set up correctly, and was it working before?

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
"RIDICULOUS" wrote in message

I CAN'T STAND THIS COMPUTER MUCH MORE - KEEPS BLOCKING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT -
THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE I BUY - FIX IT NOW - PLEASE.,

Gary VanderMolen

I rather doubt that the problem is your computer.
If you want help, you will need to provide more details of what is
going wrong, and include a complete copy of any error message.

Incidentally, email works better and looks nicer when you don't keep
your CAPS LOCK key stuck down.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

Shabir

"I cant send mail, mailserver is lhe-mail1.mailserver.mcb.com.pk

I was using xp before

net work is not sharing with xp on other computer .

Gary VanderMolen

That's not enough information.
Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so, right-click
on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.