Windows Logon Warning

G

Everyone

I have a question concerning the creation of a Logon Warning Message in Windows 2000. The article I'm using as a reference is found here

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;10106

I understand how to create the caption for the window, as well as the text within the window itself. When the window pops up, it displays the message, and offers the user an OK button to click on. However, the window may also be closed via the X button in the upper-right-hand corner

My question is this: How can I present this window to the user, without giving them the option to X past the screen? I want to force them to click OK to proceed.

As an aside, is there a way to change the OK button to ACCEPT? This isn't as important as the first issue but is something that would be preferable if we could do it.
Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer.

Thanks
JC200

M

Michael Bednarek

I have a question concerning the creation of a Logon Warning Message in Windows 2000. The article I'm using as a reference is found here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;101063

I understand how to create the caption for the window, as well as the text within the window itself. When the window pops up, it displays the message, and offers the user an OK button to click on. However, the window may also be closed via the X button in the upper-right-hand corner.

My question is this: How can I present this window to the user, without giving them the option to X past the screen? I want to force them to click OK to proceed.

As an aside, is there a way to change the OK button to ACCEPT? This isn't as important as the first issue but is something that would be preferable if we could do it.
Thanks in advance for any help you have to offer.
[Please wrap your lines.]

No, you have to write your own GINA.DLL.

Ask a Question