Windows Live Messenger update - can it be undone?

DawnMarie

Hi,
I made the mistake earlier of updating my windows live messenger. This one
little click managed to mess up...err... change settings in IE and my windows
live mail. Now suddenly I am unable to access my msn & hotmail accounts via
windows live mail, where I could without incent prior to this update. Is
there a way to undo this update that will replace my prior settings?
Thanks! -dawn

Bruce Hagen

Windows Live Messenger has nothing to do with this Windows Vista Mail
newsgroup.

Windows Live Messenger Newsgroup:

jean boria

i recently updated my msn by mistake...i think i had version 140.0.8050 which allowed me tu run the twit2msn script and most importantly it allowed me to import and export my contatacs...i desperately need to find a way to undo this update i want my old msn so i can use my twitter script and import and export my contacts!! please help!!

Gary VanderMolen

The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. You will get more help by posting that issue
in the Hotmail/MSN/Live forum:

http://www.windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)