    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, FL

    ilyaz, Jun 1, 2009

  2. ilyaz

    Jason Guest

    I'm facing the same issue as you. I'm still using WLM 8.5 though. Upgrading
    to the latest version 9 doesnt help.

    Anyone can give us a light on this issue?

    Jason, Jun 30, 2009

  3. ilyaz

    ilyaz Guest

    A MVP is working on this problem. Hopefully some solution will be found soon.
    Hang on there ;-)
    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, FL

    ilyaz, Jun 30, 2009
  4. ilyaz

    Felice Guest

    Hi there,

    I am having the same issue.

    Any solutions yet ? =S

    Many thanks!
    Regards,
    Felice

    Felice, Jul 13, 2009
  5. ilyaz

    ilyaz Guest

    Well, there were some suggestions and twicks, we tried them, but they didn't
    work... Qwite a few people having this problem... Have to wait...
    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, FL

    ilyaz, Jul 13, 2009
  6. ilyaz

    ilyaz Guest

    You may try this link. It worked for me.

    http://messengergeek.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!E3785B1281BBDA1!2883

    --
    Ilya Zeldes
    Fort Myers, FL