windows 2000 pro

G

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me out here...

I have a computer that was given to my son as a x-mas gift from his grandmother. The system uses Windows 2000 Professional. He can not log on to the system or get past the box to log onto windows. In the log on box is admistrator, and I do not know the log in information, she does not remember what her password was and my son has a locked computer on his desk. There are no setup disks or floppies to boot from. how can I crack the log on scree

I tried to start in safe mode, but the administrator log in box is still ther

How can I fix this problem

G

Ghostrider

Tracyb said:
Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me out here....

I have a computer that was given to my son as a x-mas gift from his grandmother. The system uses Windows 2000 Professional. He can not log on to the system or get past the box to log onto windows. In the log on box is admistrator, and I do not know the log in information, she does not remember what her password was and my son has a locked computer on his desk. There are no setup disks or floppies to boot from. how can I crack the log on screen

I tried to start in safe mode, but the administrator log in box is still there

How can I fix this problem

Visit this website ---

http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

G

I tried that site, I read it in another post. I must be doing something wrongor something. still did not get past the log on screen, I'll give it another shot...

THX

D

DL

Did you try logging on, leaving password blank?

Tracyb said:
I tried that site, I read it in another post. I must be doing something
wrongor something. still did not get past the log on screen, I'll give it
another shot....

Ask a Question