Windows 2000 and XP features for Windows 98

G

Hello, I am still running a lot of Windows 98 computers in my site, and a few W2K and XPs as well. I am looking to dowload software that comes native in Windows 2000 and XP that can be downloaded for Windows 98(ad maybe 95 too). For example I have already put the DSClient (from the W2K CD) and downloaded the Remote Desktop (native in XP) to my 2000 and 98 machines.
Is there anymore free software from Microsoft that can be downloaded so my machines also have at least some of the features that XP has?
Thanks,
Julio.

C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

No, if you want Windows XP features, you'll have to upgrade
to Windows XP.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| Hello, I am still running a lot of Windows 98 computers in my site, and a few W2K and XPs as well. I am
looking to dowload software that comes native in Windows 2000 and XP that can be downloaded for Windows 98(ad
maybe 95 too). For example I have already put the DSClient (from the W2K CD) and downloaded the Remote Desktop
(native in XP) to my 2000 and 98 machines.
| Is there anymore free software from Microsoft that can be downloaded so my machines also have at least some
of the features that XP has?
| Thanks,
| Julio.

Ask a Question