Windows 10 Windows 10 full version features

Reaction score
Does anyone really know what exclusive features will i get buying the full version of windows 10 that i will not get if i just upgrade from my existing O.S. to windows 10?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums tbirdou812 :).

I don't think there's any difference between the free version and the one you can buy separately - so I'd go for the free one :D. Here's the link to the Windows 10 page that mentions it:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/about?ocid=WIN10_0_WOL_Hero_Home_Windows-10_Null_01

Great news! We will offer a free upgrade to Windows 10 for qualified new or existing Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year! And even better: once a qualified Windows device is upgraded to Windows 10, we will continue to keep it up to date for the supported lifetime of the device, keeping it more secure, and introducing new features and functionality over time – for no additional charge.

It doesn't mention anything about differences, so I would assume it's the exact same thing (AFAIK!).

Reaction score
i would hope so thanks for the heads up on this i also looked on the same page boy they are keeping info quiet on alot of stuff like is it just windows 10 being released or other products we just don`t get much info.

Ask a Question