Window View inverted

haitch2

Hi

My view of an excel file has some how inverted, every think goes from
right to left
scroll bar is on the left numbers on the right.

I cant for the life of me get it to go back and i dont know how the
hell it became like that.

This is most probable a silly question but ive never come across it.

Please help its driving me crazy :eek:

Jim Cone

h,
There is a "Sheet Right to Left" toolbar button on the Formatting
toolbar that turns this off and on.
The Formatting toolbar is the one with the font options on it.
At the right end of the bar is a small down arrow that gives
you the option to add or remove buttons.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"haitch2"wrote in message
Hi
My view of an excel file has some how inverted, every think goes from
right to left scroll bar is on the left numbers on the right.
I cant for the life of me get it to go back and i dont know how the
hell it became like that.
This is most probable a silly question but ive never come across it.
Please help its driving me crazy :eek:
haitch2

Dave Peterson

Tools|Options|International Tab
There are some Right to left options you can toggle.