    pic, since just crashes all the time. I have ran nortons anti virus,
    spysweeper, and aol security programs to see if a virus of some sort.. and
    none. Do I need a registry cleaner ? or just reinstall XP again ? Thanks.

    Guest, May 19, 2006

    RipperT Guest

    Try this:
    Open internet explorer, tools | internet options | advanced tab, scroll down
    to security and check 'allow active content to run in files on my computer'
    (If it's already checked, I'm stumped). Reboot.

    Don't know if this will work, but worth a try. Good luck.

    Rip

    RipperT, May 22, 2006

    D Guest

    I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!

    Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the same problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please Help!

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    D, Mar 3, 2007

    Will Denny Guest

    Re: I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!

    Hi

    What problem?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Shell/User

    Please reply to the Newgroups

    Will Denny, Mar 3, 2007
  5. Re: I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!

    > Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the same
    > problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please Help!

    What problem?

    You did two things wrong in this message:

    1. Instead of replying to a message, you started a new one. So your new
    message is completely divorced from the one you think you are referring to.

    2. You didn't quote the message you were referring to (as I did with your
    message above).

    The combination of those two things makes your message completely
    unintelligible. If you're looking for help, please repost with a clear
    accurate description of what your problem is.

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Ken Blake, MVP, Mar 3, 2007

    FeMaster Guest

    Re: I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!

    <D> wrote in message news:...
    > Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the same
    > problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please Help!

    Yeah, me too... How DO you solve the problem of people spewing forth a
    whole lot of nothing?
    Yeah, me too... I have never been able to read minds, maybe someone knows
    how?
    Yeah, me too... Why is it that...?

    FeMaster, Mar 3, 2007
  7. Re: I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!

    D wrote:
    > Did you ever find the solution for this problem??? I have the
    > same problem and it has driven me crazy for months!!! Please
    > Help!

    > http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    D,

    Try posting your actual problem or at least reply to the message or add some
    of it to your new post if you wish to refer to something in it...

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    Shenan Stanley, Mar 4, 2007