Windermere Air Show 2009

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://atpic.com/5150

Bit long winded amd pics rea not top quality but I recon I caught the atmosphere on the day. It is a really loverly place to hold a show the planes swooping overe the lake were great. them Spitfires are upon you before you can even spot em .

Enjoy.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Nice pics. Thanks for posting. You also solved a brain muddle for me. I was telling a mate the othr day about someone hosting pics of a car on fire, but couldn't remeber where or who until I just seen your Hot rod album and remember you posting them when you took them. Cheers...:thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ta fer the comment Madx me camera is not the best for that type of shooting. That hot rod certainly was hot stuff to film. :D

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I enjoyed your pics too, it looked like a great day out. Thanks for sharing :thumb: :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great pics Abarbarian! :D

That must have been quite a site to see the Vulcan roaring over the lake!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Great pics Abarbarian! :D

That must have been quite a site to see the Vulcan roaring over the lake!

Twin Spitfires were the best. Vulcan was darn impressive and it flew at tree top height aswell.

nod.gif

Reaction score
Nice pics dude....lots of boats there too. Plenty to see and do. lots of money floating about there.
If you were to take a few shots of them boats and blow 'em up, add a sprinkle of image editing, could you flog any to the boat owners??.
Money to spend in december for ya.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Nice that you think me poor old grey cell could cope with all that techy stuff. Reality is it would be christmas 3009 before I had a product to sell.

But give me a sniper rifle and a bazooka and I'd happily take a few shots and blow ups. Could manage to sprinkle em from above in a air balloon. An flogging boat owners would be a real treat. Them pesky road hogs deserve every thing they get. :D

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Nice that you think me poor old grey cell could cope with all that techy stuff. Reality is it would be christmas 3009 before I had a product to sell.

But give me a sniper rifle and a bazooka and I'd happily take a few shots and blow ups. Could manage to sprinkle em from above in a air balloon. An flogging boat owners would be a real treat. Them pesky road hogs deserve every thing they get. :D

I think you have some Oirish in your blood dude !!:p

Ask a Question