    WIN32_EXIT_CODE : 87 (0x57)
    service exit code : 0 x (0x0)

    what does this mean?

    gmoore, Dec 13, 2003

  2. error 87 is invalid parameter. See if Epson has a driver for you printer on
    their website.

    If this is a Win98 driver it will not work on XP.

    --
    Alan Morris
    Microsoft Printing Team

    Alan Morris\(MSFT\), Dec 15, 2003

  3. gmoore

    Guest Guest

    This happened after updating the driver form the epson
    website, and it is an xp driver I have tried unstalling
    and reinstalling the old driver, nothing works.

    [ln];kbhowto

    confers no rights.

    Guest, Dec 22, 2003