will raunchy video make it to tv?

Reaction score
Of course, European commercials are way racier than ones in the U.S. I heard this was a test commercial for Napster in the U.K. at www.getthewholething.com Can you imagine this on TV in the U.S.? Doubtful. It's super raunch and has this stripper girl on it... she gets almost naked and spreadds her legs asking if you "want more?" hehe. Then I also heard a rumor on another forum that in France Napster has a commercial with two hot women whispering f-you to each other. Is that true? Has anybody seen that one and could give me the link to THAT one? I am curious.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hey, bukowski, um, we founded the forum as a family site, where hopefully 5-year-olds can browse without their parents getting uptight.

Now, as much as I'd love to enter into a dialogue with you here, we can't. Sorry.

And yes, Uk broadcast media is a little racy compared to USA equivalent.

Tune into a few of our Radio stations and you'll see what I mean.

Try BBC Radio One, XFM, Kiss, Virgin & Capital for starters, they all stream.

I think you're talking about the Kylie ad, btw.

Anyway, sorry, but we ain't gonna go there, your question.

We not prudes but, as I said, designed as a family site.

Reaction score
well.... okay

I will not get into a debate bcuz you IS the moderator :) but I will heed your warning.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
bukowski said:
I will not get into a debate bcuz you IS the moderator :) but I will heed your warning.

Moderator don't mean nothing gal, talk all you like, really.

Uh, damn, what can I say?

Just trying to uphold guidelines, is all.

(good vid btw ;) )

Reaction score
all is well

Cool cool. BTW... off topic (bad girl I know) I just came back from New York (I live in Oakland CA) and I ran into Harvey Keitel (no joke) and he was strolling a baby stroller with no baby in it. It was very strange. Anyway... peace :)