Wild West!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thought you might like this themed photo of my girlfriend and I on one of the last days of our first year at university. Only 2 days to go till I am back home for this year :)

<center>
</center>

Attachments

• ianbecky.jpg
    ianbecky.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 348

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Trying to get the Sepia tone to print correctly is such a pain! lol, I am on my 5th time at printing it! :crazy:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
If it was not for the two people in the picture this would not be an elegant image. Very nice Ian I really like the shot. If you have more please post them I would like to see similar pics.

For printing if you have the Adobe Photoshop installed try to use Adobe1998 for colour management and you should be OK with the print!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Originally posted by Quadophile
If it was not for the two people in the picture this would not be an elegant image. Very nice Ian I really like the shot. If you have more please post them I would like to see similar pics.

For printing if you have the Adobe Photoshop installed try to use Adobe1998 for colour management and you should be OK with the print!

Thanks Anis :D

Unfortunately there was only one themed picture - although if we go again we can get a "Victorian" themed one!

Ask a Question