Why won't BCM work anymore on my Outlook 2003

Reaction score
I have BCM installed on a PC on the network and I shared the contacts. I installed BCM on my PC and was able to access the contacts on the other PC. This worked fine for a while, although I only used it infrequently. It doesn't work anymore and I don't know why.

Firstly, when I open the SQL Server service Manager it says "access is denied" when I try to connect. I checked the other PC and I am still authorised.

Secondly, when I open outlook I cannot see any of the BCM Menus. I went to the main start menu, browsed through and enabled BCM. On restart of Oulook I still could not see any of the menus. I went to the Help menu, about, disabled items and there is nothing there.

Any suggestions?

Other people on our network can still access the shared data OK.

Reaction score
I have noticed today that when I select "tools" "customize" I can see the BCM for outlook toolbar listed but I am unable to select it. When I go to "view" "toolbars" it is not there.

Ask a Question