Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

I'm making this a stickie ...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So very true! I hate having to explain to people that Bill Gates won't send them $100 if they forward an e-mail on... I mean... come on it's obvious!!! ;)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
ROTF absolutely PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

I especially hate the ones that threaten you. I always get P*ssd off when someone tries to bully me. Had to have a word with my daughter once when she sent me a funny email with one of those nasty petty little threats at the end.
Told her that if she ever does want to forward something like that on to a friend because she thinks the email itself is funny then she should always delete the threat/promise at the end. Bullying & threatening are not friendship.
Mind you... It's easy for me to say... since I never forward the damn things on I guess I'm already condemned to eternal bad luck & all my friends think I hate them:p

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Cirianz,

Very well said! :thumb: I always wanted to draft something to send out to those who send me the bullying threats.

If you permit me I will copy and paste your message, I hope you will not sue me in the court of law for copyright infringement :D

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Cirianz,

Very well said! :thumb: I always wanted to draft something to send out to those who send me the bullying threats.

If you permit me I will copy and paste your message, I hope you will not sue me in the court of law for copyright infringement :D

lol, go for it quads, the more of those things we can get gone the better!:D:thumb:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
It's the modern version of the chain letter I suppose and I get a few of the darned things every day!!!

Great find!!

Gabs xx

Ask a Question