Why is my Powerpoint file saved as read only?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Guest, Feb 6, 2006.

    When I save my Powerpoint presentation to a memory stick, it then becomes
    read only. How can I save it to the stick and still be able to make changes?

    Guest, Feb 6, 2006

    I would try saving it again. I work all the time from memory sticks printing
    presentations for others and never have any trouble.

    Guest, Feb 6, 2006

    Steve Guest

    Rather than save the file to the memory stick, try saving it to your
    computer and then COPY that file to the stick. Can't say for sure if it'll
    fix your problem but it is good practice regardless.

    Steve

    Steve, Feb 7, 2006