    Can anyone tell me how to get my worksheet expanded to use all of the
    available screen area?

    Thank you.

    Brad, Oct 29, 2008

  2. Brad

    Don Guillett Guest

    Is it in page break view. Look at the view menu

    --
    Don Guillett
    Microsoft MVP Excel

    Don Guillett, Oct 29, 2008

  3. Have you tried moving the Zoom slider - lower right corner
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    Microsoft Excel MVP

    Bernard Liengme, Oct 29, 2008
  4. Brad

    JP Guest

    I'm having the same error, the excel file is fitted into a small window of
    half the size of my screen, the reso of the screen is filled with Excel's
    background blue color.
    its not a zoom problem (if I zoom it zooms inside that small window) and
    its not a page break issue as all that is also INSIDE the window. The problem
    is the window can't be maximized.

    Any one else having this issue?

    JP, Nov 27, 2008
  5. Brad

    Gord Dibben Guest

    Is the workbook protected for structure and windows?

    If so, the Min, Max/Restore and Exit will not appear on the title bar.

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

    Gord Dibben, Nov 27, 2008
  6. Brad

    TepeSuz

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,
    I hit "Ctrl + F9" and it "Minimized the workbook window. I then Restored the window and it restored perfectly. Hopefully this works for you guys.

    TepeSuz, Nov 11, 2012
  7. Brad

    hipsofplenty

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Go to view:
    Arrange All
    Cascade
    Doing this should put your spreadsheet back to size so that you can see the buttons in the upper left hand corner.

    hipsofplenty, Feb 5, 2013