Which wireless headphones?

Reaction score
I know nothing about wireless headphones and was wondering what's out there and what's considered the best value for money. Also, is there a good intro guide to what to look for?
Cheers.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Wireless headphones have always been shunned by the audiophiles. Another important point to consider before going for one is that one needs to spend twice as much to get anywhere near the wired counterparts. Shennheisers are considered good value for money, they have many on offer at different price levels. Take a look and see what you like.

Reaction score
Why Wireless??

I personally don't recomend wireless at all, but make sure they have a good range. The ones I have have about 5ft of perfect signal, 10ft of good signal and so on. But they are IR so anything in the way of the emmiter and I get nothing but static. I'm not sure if they make RF(I'll look into it) But I think that would be a way to go, exept I'm sure their would be interference and noise mixed in with your audio.

I would advise checking out a large online retailer, and see if they have user reviews. In my opinion, all these facts and numbers and such hold second to word of mouth.

Reaction score
Raje said:
I personally don't recomend wireless at all, but make sure they have a good range. The ones I have have about 5ft of perfect signal, 10ft of good signal and so on. But they are IR so anything in the way of the emmiter and I get nothing but static. I'm not sure if they make RF(I'll look into it) But I think that would be a way to go, exept I'm sure their would be interference and noise mixed in with your audio.

I would advise checking out a large online retailer, and see if they have user reviews. In my opinion, all these facts and numbers and such hold second to word of mouth.

they do make RF headphones

Ask a Question