which broadband connection ?

Reaction score
Hi just looking for some advise on what to do with my broadband connection. I am currently with Wanadoo (freeserve when ive joined)

i have had a 512k unlimted usage connection for ages now and its been great but now i think im lagging behind with faster connections, and cheaper prices been offered now. i am currently paying £27.99 a month but would like to reduce that

I just wont some advice on what i could go for

Im not to keen on having a usage allowense, tho i worked out that i was using about 15 gb a month, so from some packages iv looked at i would be ok with the usage allowense.

Im a big online gamer, and i download music and also the odd film, but with having a faster connection might make me download more films.

I havent had any problems with wanadoo, so havent got anything against them, tho im not to keen on paying £20 just for them to press a button to let me have 2mb connection

let me no what u think

Rydan

Reaction score
I wont be much help but at home we have a 2.2mbps connection, and it is fast also we have unlimited phone package, that all comes together with Bt/NTL and works out at about £24.99...

Reaction score
NTL:thumb: If you have cable in your area you won`t regret it;) Whoooosssssssshhhhhhh:eek: £24.99 PM. no limit:D

Reaction score
www.plus.net (practicaly) unlimited usage 2mb connection on a business contention ratio 30:1 for £21.99 a month, free migration.

Or if you just use the net for regular use then £14.99 for a 2Mb connection on a normal 50:1 contention.

you get i think a 130Gb a month download "limit" on the £21.99 a month one... but thats more than enough ;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I use Telewest Cable at 24.99 a month - 4mb connection/unlimited.

Have to say its been really good, and if you have NTL/Telewest cable in your area I think its the way to go.

Reaction score
i want something like the 8mb one that some businessman apparently ha sin London, its true though, imagine how fast that would be :cool:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Its true, 8mb is out there, but in a few city areas and you have to live about 10 yards from the exchange:p

Ask a Question