Whats your website?

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Australian blood somewhere in the genes :eek:

(please direct all outraged text to PM's, I thank you ;) )
I thought he was picking on us Taffys. At first sight I thought the sheep on his front page was one of my mate's ex's! (Don't tell anyone I said that .....);)

:D Any complaints, please direct all outraged text to Floppys PM, thank you!:D

Ha ha!

Reaction score
Nah it's just something random and totally meaningless.

Nothing against Taffy's or any australian blood in the system.. :)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Hi guys, I have a few websites at the moment. CACHE-Community is my main one.
www.cache-community.co.uk

and then there's one i'm working on for a friend, which is very basic until i get the time to set it up properly. Mr Mac Presents...
www.mrmacpresents.co.uk

and I have some ideas for some more when I get around to them.

Reaction score
Decided I should really start mine - here
Primarily it will be a storage area for all my dive photo albums that I've created and an online dive log. Plus a bit about poker..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
You`ve seen the best now look at my outrageously poor attempt ...This is a website for my 12 year old sons ladsanddads football team ...I am a novice ..yes its crude but the boys love it and all view it to see how they are doing ...
Plus when i mentioned free games that swayed it ...
No photos of the team coz u need 100% parent backing ...
Kinda proud for first attempt though.

Nearly forgot WWW.Stokeunited.com

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
ukJAG said:
Decided I should really start mine - here
Primarily it will be a storage area for all my dive photo albums that I've created and an online dive log. Plus a bit about poker..

That's a great site, ukJAG! I love the colour scheme and clean layout - very nice indeed! :thumb:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
That's a great site, ukJAG! I lovee the colour scheme and clean layout - very nice indeed! :thumb:
Thanks! That means a lot. Really need to start populating the rest of it. Photo albums first I think!

Reaction score
Ditto - that looks awesome - i love the way the pics go into colour at the top, and the design is sweet!

Reaction score
Updated a few of the pages including the Photo Albums page. If you are fancy looking at some diving related photos and "home" movies... www.narknark.co.uk

If you click on the Links page aswell, under the section DIR, there is a link for
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5th Dimension Videos, check out some of those too. Some excellent training videos and cave diving footage..

[/font]
:)

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
ukJAG said:
Updated a few of the pages including the Photo Albums page. If you are fancy looking at some diving related photos and "home" movies... www.narknark.co.uk

If you click on the Links page aswell, under the section DIR, there is a link for
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5th Dimension Videos, check out some of those too. Some excellent training videos and cave diving footage..

[/font]
:)

Looking really good, ukJAG! :) :thumb: I like the layout of the photos, looks very professional!

Ask a Question