What server name do I use when I install Outlook?

I had to re-install Outlook 2003. It asks for a server name and I simply
typed "MSN" in the field, which did not work. What should I enter in this
field?

Thank you

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

MSN accounts don't use POP3/SMTP. They're their own mail server type (HTTP)

"Server name for Outlook 2003" <Server name for Outlook
news:[email protected]...

Brian Tillman

Server name for Outlook 2003 <Server name for Outlook
I had to re-install Outlook 2003. It asks for a server name and I
simply typed "MSN" in the field, which did not work. What should I
enter in this field?

Your ISP can give you that information.