What Next?

Reaction score
Oh it's from the North where Deep Fried mars Bars are part of the staple diet.:eek:

Reaction score
About two weeks ago I had to go to the emergency dentist as I had severe tooth ache, I was given penicillin by the dentist I we then went down to Tesco's as the good lady needed some things and we had a meal there. During the meal I started to have irresistible itching any she drove me home when we got home I started to get shortness of breath and Sarah called an ambulance. The ambulance arrived and they gave me oxygen and took me to Maidstone Hospital. The A& E department was full to overflowing the staff were run off their feet all the beds were occupied and I was given a chair. Apparently I was allergic to Penicillin. Any way after about 6 hrs I was discharged and the consultant came to see me whilst I was waiting for Sarah to come and pick me up and said "I am sorry normally I would have kept you in overnight to be able to keep an eye on you but we have run out of beds if you have any further trouble call an ambulance and they will take you to another hospital. When Sarah arrived all the chairs were full of the walking wounded who were not able to be given a bed as there still no beds vacant. Hats off to the staff they were working under unbearable pressure.

Ask a Question